FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
Frequently asked questions about using Project IDs.
What happens when an invalid project id is passed to the start() method?
- Project ID can be invalid in two cases :
- One where it is either null or empty - SDK returns without changing any experience
- Two where it is not a valid 32 bit/ project ID doesn't exist on the backend, then SDK obtains error code, and it is handled as respective error code obtained.
What if the same project is included in earlier deployment and project ID-linked deployment?
- It won't happen since a deployment can be made via creating a project ID or creating a deployment.
How should the experience get affected if an existing project is running and project ID changes the project?
- Once the SDK receives a new configuration, it stops the current configuration and adds the new configuration to the existing configuration.
How should the experience get affected if there is no project running and project ID initializes the project?
- In this case, the project deployed via project ID should be executed.
Can there be multiple projects in the same project ID?
- No, there can be just one project linked to one project ID.
Can one project have changing project ID?
- No, there can be just one project ID created once you want to create a deployment.